Buy vs Lease A New Honda Car, Truck, SUV, or Minivan
The Team at Coggins Honda of Bennington helps you decide which option is right for you. There are many reasons why a Troy, NY driver may want to purchase their new Honda vehicle. At the same time, there are also several reasons why someone would choose to lease it. The decision whether to buy or lease their new Honda car, truck, SUV, or minivan is a decision that causes some customers a great deal of confusion. In many cases, they don't feel like they have the accurate information they need to be able to make a sound decision. Coggins Honda of Bennington, located at 699 N Bennington Road in Bennington, VT, is here to provide drivers with the information, and resources, they need to make the right choice for their situation.
What Kind of Customer Typically Leases?
While leasing has been around for a long time, there is still a lot of confusion around how it works and what kind of people leasing benefits. A Honda lease is just a form of financing that allows a Rutland, VT driver to take possession of a new Honda vehicle for a predetermined amount of time and mileage. At the end of the lease, a driver has the choice to buy the car they just leased, lease something new, or purchase something different. As for who leasing benefits, there are many different types of people with a variety of lifestyles who lease. Generally speaking, however, those who lease tend to be:
- Low mileage drivers-15,000 miles a year or less.
- People who like to get a new car every few years.
- Folks who are ambivalent about the need to customize their car.
What Are the Benefits of Buying?
Just like leasing, many folks are drawn to buying a new Honda vehicle when they see all the attractive Honda incentives that are currently being offered. Although leasing does get a lot of attention with their eye-opening monthly payments, there are a lot of benefits that are unique to individuals who purchase their new Honda car, truck, SUV, or minivan. Some of these benefits include:
- There is no mileage restriction and you won't have to worry about any penalties that accompany going over your miles like you would leasing.
- People who buy their vehicles won't have to be concerned with any excess wear and tear obligations.
- When an individual pays off their auto loan, they will have equity in their vehicle that they can use toward the purchase of a new vehicle.
What Are Some Benefits of Leasing?
Many North Adams, MA drivers become intrigued by leasing because they see the ads for all the great Honda specials currently being offered at Coggins Honda of Bennington. Leasing is a great financing option that works for many customers and has a lot of great benefits. Some of these perks include:
- A low monthly payment on a new Honda car, truck, SUV, or minivan.
- Consistent access to all the latest convenience, safety, and luxury features available.
- Coverage underneath the manufacturer's warranty while you are in possession of the vehicle.
Deciding What's Right for You
Whether you choose to buy or lease, the finance center at Coggins Honda of Bennington, in Bennington, VT, is here to make sure you have everything you need to make the right decision for your needs. Complete our credit application today and a finance team member will contact you to discuss all your purchasing and leasing options.