Lease Return Center Options for Ending Your Lease
Is your current vehicle nearing the end of its lease period? You may have equity in your current lease that you can take advantage of! Our Lease Return Center is here to help you learn all your options and make the best decision possible. Plus, we will make it simple for you to purchase or return your current leased Honda. If you're enjoying your car and want to upgrade to the latest model year, we'll help you secure the auto financing you require and will be by your side throughout the entire process. You'll also find that leasing a new Honda can be a great way to build equity and improve your credit score. Want to learn more?
How to End Your Lease
1. Three months before your final payment:
- Contact our team to discuss the process for returning your vehicle & schedule your complimentary lease return inspection.
2. On your last lease day:
- Make sure your vehicle is ready to be returned:
- Ensure you have all keys to the vehicle
- Review the Owner's Manual and maintenance records
- Get your vehicle Inspection Report
- Provide any receipts for completed repairs
3. Within 1 business day after returning your vehicle:
- Contact the Honda Lease Maturity Center at 802-440-0604 to inform them that you have returned your vehicle.
4. Finalize your last lease payments:
- If all payments have been made, your call will initiate the completion process for your lease account, and you will no longer receive a regular monthly billing statement. If you have a balance remaining on your account, you are responsible for covering your remaining payments. If you have an agreement with us to make the final payments, follow up with our team to ensure they are made, and the lease ends on time.